Once you’ve established your goals, you need to do some checking to see whether they are workable.
Our goal is to get you to think about the big financial picture when you set a goal. Assess whether your goal:
1. Creates too large a debt or is not a calculated, researched risk
2. Is a “get rick quick”, not properly researched risk
3. Fits into your budget
4. Alters your money balance in a negative way
5. Takes the place of something you should be spending your money on.
6. Negatively impacts your ability to save for retirement
7. Fits into your financial plan